This Five – day programme is delivered in only one module. A certificate of Green Belt (certificate) will be awarded upon successful completion of the course.
- History of Six Sigma
- Problem solving
- Basic statistics and displays of data
- Process mapping and measurement techniques
- Six sigma tools
- DMAIC process improvement roadmap
- How to establish customer requirements
- How to measure and quantify process performance
- Statistical and other analytical methods for identifying and understanding sources of variation
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors, and employees and who want to apply quality control process, efficiency, and methodologies learned in class to a project within their own business.
- Quality system managers
- Operations manager
- Production and materials managers
- HR managers
- Finance and commercial managers
- Management consultants
- High potential employees
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement – Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects to improve operations
- Understand how to best apply and profit from Lean DMAIC methods
- Benefit from the supervision of one of our Master Black Belts
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost professional development along with employee and customer satisfaction.