The 6 most important things that everyone must know about Blockchain.
What is Blockchain
What blockchain solves
How blockchain will disrupt industry
Key Alternatives to Blockchian
The Future of money
ICO’s Good Bad and the Ugly
- The key takeaway is to learn more about this new key technology. Learn what blockchain is and what it is not.
- Learn how nearly all governments and industries will be disrupted, but also learn
to recognize the hype in the use of the term blockchain.
- Learn about Blockchain for business Vs Cryptocurrencies.
- 0.75 – Category A [Business & Strategic Management]
- 0.75 – Category A [Leadership]
- 6:00-6:30 PM – Sign In and Networking
- 6:30-7:30 PM – Featured Speaker
- 7:30-8:00 PM: Q&A and Wrap-up
- 8:00 PM – Meeting Adjourn
Food: Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
About the Instructor:
Denet Lewis, Independent Blockchain Cryptocurrency Consultant at Blockchain Education
Host of the “Money Badger TV” show about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency at CreaTV in San Jose. Certified Bitcoin professional and Certified IBM Blockchain Essentials.
The University of Queensland – Post Bachelor’s – Human Movement Science.
Western Washington University – BS degree – Industrial Technology, Specializing in Vehicle
Design & Cisco Supply Chain Reverse logistics expert.
- Online Registration
- PMI Silicon Valley Members: $10
- Non-Members: $20
- Full-time Student: $5 (online only; contact Meeting Leader for the discount code. Please bring Student ID card to the event)
- Veterans: Free (online only; contact Meeting Leader for the discount code. Please bring appropriate ID card to the event)
- At-the-Door Registration
- A limited number of registrations can be accepted at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. Once this limit has been reached, the event will be closed to additional attendees.
- PMI Silicon Valley Members: $20
- Non-Members: $30
- (Only Check or Cash accepted; make checks payable to “PMI Silicon Valley”)