In the age of digital transformation more and more organizations are adopting Agile as the way for program / project execution. SAFe is a widely practiced framework to achive enterprise agility. This has resulted in the Project Management community needing to learn and excel in Agile skills with learnings from the Waterfall world.
- Waterfall vs Agile vs SAFe
- Introduction to SAFe
- SAFe for enterprise agility
- 0.75 – Category A [Business & Strategic Management]
- 0.75 – Category A [Leadership]
- 6:00-6:30 PM – Sign In and Networking
- 6:30-7:30 PM – Featured Speaker
- 7:30-8:00 PM: Q&A and Wrap-up
- 8:00 PM – Meeting Adjourn
Food: Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
About the Instructor:
Bhanu Viswanadha, PMP,CSM,PMI-ACP, SASM is the IT Architect at NetApp. Previous positions include Program Manager at a major retail and healthcare company and Technical Leader at APL Ltd. While he was the PMO manager at Safeway Inc., he implemented a process for recruiting, mentoring, and motivating the Safeway project management community.
Mr. Viswanadha’s other projects include delivering a training program for project manager coaching/mentoring in both waterfall and Agile methodologies. He has also been an Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University and he is a Past President at PMI Silicon Valley.
Bhanu has Masters in Mathematics from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India and Master of Technology in Mathematical Modeling and Simulation from University of Pune, India.
- Online Registration
- PMI Silicon Valley Members: $10
- Non-Members: $20
- Full-time Student: $5 (online only; contact Meeting Leader for the discount code. Please bring Student ID card to the event)
- Veterans: Free (online only; contact Meeting Leader for the discount code. Please bring appropriate ID card to the event)
- At-the-Door Registration
- A limited number of registrations can be accepted at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. Once this limit has been reached, the event will be closed to additional attendees.
- PMI Silicon Valley Members: $20
- Non-Members: $30
- (Only Check or Cash accepted; make checks payable to “PMI Silicon Valley”)