Applying Agile in Dev Teams- Pair Programming
Pair programming is an agile software development technique in which two programmers work together at one workstation. One, the driver, writes code while the other, the observer or navigator, reviews each line of code as it is typed in.
A lot of these concepts emerged from XP in late 1990’s.
- Simple emergent design and no BDUF
- Test-Driven Development
- Sharing the codebase between programmers
- Refactoring- continuous and intense
- “War-room” style work area.
- Continuous integration CI of Code
- Pair programming to avoid mistakes
- One Common coding standard to all programmers follow
Looking forward to meet you in this wonderful Agile session.
Agile & Scrum Practitioners Forum ASPF- Sponsored by FIEG.
- 1.5 – Category A [Business & Strategic Management]
- 1.5 – Category A [Leadership]
- 6:30 PM – 7 PM Networking
- 7 PM – 8:30 PM Session by Speakers, discussion and Q&A round
- 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM Drinks and Dinner (On the house)
Food: Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
About the Speaker:
Dr. Sam Swapn (Enterprise Agile Coach, SAFe Certified SPC4, Agile Trainer Strategism, TBR Certified, Innovation Games Certified Expert)
Dr Sam Swapn Sinha, a CEO and founder of a multi-million dollar start-up company Strategism. I have published on Agility on FORBES & presented in International conferences, written several articles, and books on project management. I have been on PMI SV Board of Directors as VP Operations. I have more than two decades of proven presentation skill and my videos on YouTube have been watched more than half million times. I have earned reputation, credibility, & respect in the Project Management Industry and trained 1000’s on PMP & Agile certification. I have extensive enterprise agility leadership experience for more than a decade. I would present a real case study from an Insurance Fortune 30 company.