Demystify Leadership & Transform your influence
Have you seen teams & organizations thrive or struggle due to leadership?
Leadership is about Influence.
In this session, learn how to transform yourself into servant leader and enhance your influence
Looking forward to meet you in this wonderful Agile session.
Agile & Scrum Practitioners Forum ASPF- Sponsored by FIEG.
On the teams and leaders of the organizations. This session includes activities to empower &
Enable the audience to leave with some tangible increase of skillset.
– What is Leadership?
– Learn the 5 levels of Leadership
– Learn about 4E Model to apply Agile Leadership
– Tangible tool to increase your influence
- 1.5 – Category A [Business & Strategic Management]
- 1.5 – Category A [Leadership]
- 6:30 PM – 7 PM Networking
- 7 PM – 8:30 PM Session by Speakers, discussion and Q&A round
- 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM Drinks and Dinner (On the house)
Food: Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
About the Speaker:
Kamran A Khan (SAFe SPC, CSM, CSPO), Senior SAFe / Enterprise Agile Coach @ Verizon Media Group
– An accomplished Enterprise Agile Coach for 10+ years who evolved into this role after having more than 10 years of successful hands on software development, automation and testing experience.
– Rooted in Agile / Lean / Systems thinking and highly experienced with scaled agile adoption in a Distributed environment across wide range of software technologies like SDN, Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Collaboration.
– Active participant in various Agile Communities including SVALN Meetup group, Lean Coffee etc.
– Participated & hosted sessions in various Agile Camps & Agile Open.
– Presenter & Speaker for various Agile Community, PMI & Leadership events.
– Created & conducted various trainings & workshops from small teams to large enterprise.