Strategism Inc. provides the best in class IT Services, Consulting and Business Solutions to its clients, partners, and customers since more than a decade.
Strategism is a global strategic management consulting firm providing cutting edge technology services and trainings, certification, project management consulting and thought leadership to its valued clients & customers
Some of the services that our clients have acquired from us are:
- Assurance & Software Testing,
- Business Intelligence,
- Performance Management,
- Business Analysis & Project Management,
- Application Development: Desktop & Web Based, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud Services, Consulting, Coaching, mentoring, guiding teams in adopting technology and systems,
- Engineering and Industrial Services, Enterprise Solutions, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Services, Mobile Solutions and Services, Platform Services, Social Networking solutions, Big Data and Managing Large Data Volumes on cloud.
We have expert Technical Resources in the areas of Java (Full Stack – backend) Hadoop, Python, Data Scientists (Statistical and Physics Background), iOS, Android, Application Security, PMP, Technical PM, Salesforce, BA, QA, Data engineers, Generally, our run rate has been 90% plus on submissions after understanding the requirement correctly.
- Application Integration : Product or Software Development, Big Data / Data Science with Statistical Background
- Programming language : Java, Python, Scala, Shell scripting
- Big Data Technologies : Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Map Reduce, Spark, Shark, Kafka, Flume
- NoSQL : HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Nuo DB, others
- ETL Platform : Informatica, SSIS, DataStage
- Restful web services : Spring boot, Drop Wizard, Jersey, Jackson, GSON
- Code/Build/Deployment : git, hg, svn, maven, sbt, Jenkins, bamboo, …
- Mobile Applications : iOS and Android
- Programming Languages : C, C++, Java, Java Script, JBoss, Perl, VXML, XML, Ruby, Chef, Puppet, others
- Workflow : BI, Process Automation Applications
- Cloud Services : Microsoft, Amazon, VMware, Infrastructure Management
- Devices based Support
- Data Base Services : Oracle, Db2, SQL, Sybase, My SQL
- Network Design : Planning, Architecture, Engineering (Data, VOIP, Video, Wireless, Security, SDN)
- Cisco : Alcatel, Juniper, Avaya, Polycom and others
- Network Operations
- Unix, Wintel, Storage, Backup, Virtualization (VMware, Citrix, Servers & EUC), Remedy, SCCM
- Messaging : Exchange & Lotus Notes
- Unified Communications : HCS, Lync
Strategism’s clients are some of the leading FORTUNE 500 companies, mid-size companies to startups. Any firm that strives to get their products released early or source top human capital, talent, and resources for their projects are associated with us.
Strategism’s clients span across different industries such as financial, banking, insurance, healthcare, software, defense, networking, e-commerce, search engine technology, biotechnology, energy, hi-tech, life sciences, travel, telecom, media, retail, and manufacturing.
Some of the recent clients where Strategism consultants are working or have worked in the past either directly or through the network of relationships we have in the business, are as follows-
ARINC, Aruba Networks, PG&E, Logitech, Chegg.com, PG&E, Motorola, eBay, Asurion, Golden Gate University, US Department of Commerce, Cisco Systems, Apple, Nuance Communications, Quells, Bank of the West, Safeway, State Farm Insurance.
Dr. Sam Swapn
Doctor in Business
PMP, CSM, CSPO, CSP, Agile ACP, DBA, MBA,MA, BSc.
Dr. Sam Swapn has got more than two decades of Project Management Experience from FORTUNE 500 to a Start Up company in the oil sector, banking sector, technology and software development verticals. He teaches PMP, Agile, Scrum, & Business Analysis courses.
He has obtained his Doctorate Degree from Golden Gate University in San Francisco in Business after his MBA, MA, BSc degrees.
He is a Professor at a local University and teaches Project Management, Strategy, Leadership, Change Management, Green Business, and Outsourcing Management related courses.
He is the CEO of the Startup company Strategism started in 2008.
He teaches Project Management at many other Universities in the Bay Area and been on Board of Directors for PMI Silicon Valley, GGU Alumni Board, and is the President for FIEG- an entrepreneurs forum.
He has taught Project Management to practicing managers at reputed companies such as Google. He received the prestigious Indira Gandhi Award for his seminal work during his PhD program.
He has published two books, written several articles in journals, and presented his papers in many conferences of international repute.
Dr. Sam has been teaching Project Management for last ten years and taught hundreds of Boot Camps & month long batches.
He has more than 1000 certified Project Management Professionals through his training and more than 100 Agilists. There is not a single FORTUNE 500 company in the Bay Area which does not have a Project Manager certified from him- Google, Apple, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Cisco, HP,etc.
He can be reached at 1-877-648-0004