- Using React Hooks, learn to build Modern Web Application Development.
- Learn React Hooks, a modern component based frontend framework with NPM, HTML, CSS, WebPack.
- Learn fundamentals
- Build real world web application
- Have a computer with the Internet.
- Some programming experience. Ability to understand and willingness to learn coding.
- Be ready to learn awesome stuff.
- Prepare to build real web apps.
Introduction & Setup
• Why React?
• JS fundamentals for React
• Setting up for installing React on your computer • Install React & set up the environment
• JSX Introduction
• Creating a first React Component
• Conditionally Rendering Components
• Introduction to React Hooks
State & Props
• Understanding State & Virtual DOM
• Managing state using useState Hook
• Understanding Props
• Understanding Life Cycle Methods
• Understanding useEffect Hook
React & CSS
• Understanding functional CSS
• Styled Components
• Redux fundamentals
• Understanding useReducer hook
• Understanding useRefs hook
• Building custom hooks
Testing React App
• Setting up Jest & Enzyme
• Snapshot Testing
• Testing Components
Building An App
• Building a Todo App
• Building a Tic Tac Toe App
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
Learn the latest skills high in demand in the job market. Create a real world web application using cutting-edge technologies and become a front-end developer.
Periodic quizzes and assignments
This course is designed to cover multiple modern technologies to build a web application and become a front-end developer.
Plenty of sample interview questions and answers will be covered.
You can always send us an email with your queries. Anyone can join our social media and youtube channels, where we post plenty of useful videos and materials.
There will be few make up sessions during the course. You can always attend those make up sessions.
The best way to learn is by building things. Class assignments and projects will help you with fundamentals and become a better developer. You will get a certificate of completion even if you don’t finish the project, we highly encourage participants to complete the project to gain maximum benefit.
Each session on the timetable will be live in order to meet your immediate queries and to help you make contributions where necessary.
Yes. Payment is done at the point of registration.
After enrolling for the course on our website, you can make an online payment using any one of the following options:
Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
No, it is the attendee’s responsibility if he fails in the test. We offer no refund.