The benefits accrued by AWS certification are enormous. It is recommended by Amazon for Architects who wish to earn a higher salary. Architects certified in AWS on an average earn $129,000 annually. It is packaged for the aspirants to acquire vast knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is in concordance with the AWS examination and it helps to boost your abilities in Amazon Web Services and Cloud Implementations in terms of designs and scaling.
Strategism offers real time Amazon Web Services Training Course by Industry Experts. Register now and build your future on AWS Cloud.
- This course is designed to prepare you for the latest AWS solution Architect Associate Certification examination. By going through this course, you will gain knowledge on vital concepts, the best methods for AWS Architecture, the latest trend in the market, and more so it will prepare you for the industry.
- This course offers you the opportunity to practice assignments and test questions which will boost your skills and knowledge tank in AWS. By the end of this course, you will learn the following skills and will be able to:
- Evaluate the cost of running the AWS and how to identify the mechanisms that control the costing.
- Make provisions for the right approach to AWS Architecture and make plans for guidance.
- Formulate and furnish AWS systems that are mostly available and can tolerate a fault
- Analyse the data in order to compute the database and security needs for the AWS service.
It is pertinent for the aspirants to have pre-knowledge and experience in AWS operations.
- An examination that leads to the AWS certification is a set of multiple choice, multiple answers questions with the duration of 130 minutes.
- Every aspirant have to pay $150 as the cost of registration for the AWS solution Architect Associate Certification.
- Exam can be delivered at testing center or proctored online.
- Aspirants should register early to secure a space. There are over 750 examination venues worldwide.
Instructor Led Training via Zoom. The course will be delivered over two weekends both Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am-1:00 pm
This course is online-based, and it is tailored for the following set of professionals;
- Professionals in DevOps
- Cloud Developers
- Cloud Software Engineers
- Solution Architects
- Professionals with a keen interest in hosting AWS applications that are tolerant to a fault, and can be scaled in the cloud.
Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
Migrating an existing on-premise application to AWS
Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
Identifying the appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
AWS Shared Responsibility
Monitoring, Metrics and Analysis
Deployment & Provisioning
Each session on the timetable will be live in order to meet your immediate queries and to help you make contributions where necessary.
Each session will be recorded and sent to your dashboard. However, when you miss a class, you won’t have the opportunity to ask questions or make contributions during the class but you can listen to the questions your colleagues have during the live session.
Yes. Payment is done at the point of registration. After payment, you will be granted access to the dashboard.
After enrolling for the course on our website, you can make an online payment using any one of the following options:
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
No, it is the attendee’s responsibility if he fails in the test. We offer no refund.