Amazon Cloud Practitioner Course Overview
This fundamental-level course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. You will learn about AWS cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. Throughout the course there are hands-on lab exercises to reinforce some of the core concepts of the class. It also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
It is pertinent for the aspirants to have pre-knowledge and experience in AWS operations.
- An examination that leads to the AWS certification is a set of multiple choice, multiple answers questions with the duration of 130 minutes.
- Every aspirant have to pay $150 as the cost of registration for the AWS solution Architect Associate Certification.
- Exam can be delivered at testing center or proctored online.
- Aspirants should register early to secure a space. There are over 750 examination venues worldwide.
Instructor Led Training via Zoom. The course will be delivered over two weekends both Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am-1:00 pm
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
Introduction to the AWS Cloud
Getting Started in the Cloud
Building in the Cloud
Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support
Each session on the timetable will be live in order to meet your immediate queries and to help you make contributions where necessary.
Each session will be recorded and sent to your dashboard. However, when you miss a class, you won’t have the opportunity to ask questions or make contributions during the class but you can listen to the questions your colleagues have during the live session.
Yes. Payment is done at the point of registration. After payment, you will be granted access to the dashboard.
After enrolling for the course on our website, you can make an online payment using any one of the following options:
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
No, it is the attendee’s responsibility if he fails in the test. We offer no refund.