Certified Business Analysis Professional(CBAP ) Certification Training online
CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) is a premier certification program for business analysts who want to demonstrate their advanced skills and knowledge in the field. This certification is offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), a leading professional association for business analysis professionals.
Achieving CBAP certification is a significant accomplishment that demonstrates a high level of professionalism and expertise in the field of business analysis. CBAP holders are recognized globally as leaders in their profession, and the certification can help advance their careers by demonstrating their commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
The CBAP certification also benefits employers by providing a standard of excellence in business analysis that helps them identify and recruit top talent. Organizations that employ CBAP-certified professionals can be confident in their ability to effectively manage business requirements and ensure successful project outcomes.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
35 hours of Hours Instructor-Led Online Training for A Classroom-Like Experience
90 Days of Unlimited Access to Our CBAP Classes
Attend Multiple Classes with No Extra Cost
We train you to get your certification
Flexible Schedule & Course Completion Certificate
Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
Detailed Study Materials
FREE Assistance with application completion-dos and don’ts
Extensive and highly interactive mock exam to prepare you for the final exam
Assessment after each mock by Instructor
Trained by experienced faculties
Participants should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Principles, concept and techniques of project management
- How to apply these concepts in real life for effective results
- Process groups and knowledge areas of project management
- Project management processes and how to apply them
- Various internal and external factors, and their influence on the success or failure of a project
- The role of Project Manager and how to overcome the difficulties faced due to complex nature of project.
Exam and certification
This is a certification offered by PMI (Project Management Institute). The exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Once the training is complete then there will be an online PMP test.
The certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, and participants have four hours to complete it. To maintain your PMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
This will be 8-days online training.
Participants will be taught about
- Basic concept of project management. How project management creates and enables happy, motivated teams who know their work matters, so do their best work that project management enabled team ensures the right stuff is delivered, stuff that delivers real return on investment, and that makes happy clients.
- Group activities.
Anybody related to any work field can take this course as project management or managing a project happens in every organization.
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Software Developers
CBAP Certification Course Syllabus
1. Introduction to Business Analysis
- Introduction to Business Analysis.
- Role of the business analyst.
- Business analysis process framework.
2. Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Business analysis planning and monitoring tasks.
- Stakeholder engagement and communication planning.
- Business analysis performance monitoring.
3. Elicitation and Collaboration
- Elicitation and collaboration tasks.
- Techniques for eliciting requirements.
- Managing stakeholder collaboration and teamwork.
4. Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Requirement’s life cycle management tasks.
- Traceability and monitoring of requirements.
- Configuration management and version control.
5. Strategy Analysis
- Analysis of the business environment.
- SWOT analysis.
- Business case development.
6. Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Requirement’s analysis and design definition tasks.
- Requirements structuring and organization.
- Techniques for prioritizing requirements.
7. Solution Evaluation
- Solution evaluation tasks.
- Solution performance assessment.
- Solution acceptance and validation.
“Upcoming CBAP Certification Class”
4 weekend program ( Sat – Sun from 9 am to 1 pm PST)
- May, June, Jul
Road Map To CBAP Certification
The roadmap to CBAP Certification typically involves the following steps:
- Meet Eligibility Requirements: Before applying for PMI-PBA certification, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements, which include a minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Complete CBAP Certification Training: Candidates must complete a CBAP certification training program that covers the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) Guide.
- Submit CBAP Certification Application: Candidates must submit their CBAP certification application and have it approved before they can take the exam.
- Study For The Exam: Candidates should study for the CBAP certification exam using study materials provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), such as the BABOK Guide, CBAP Exam Prep Study Guide, and CBAP Practice Exam.
- Take The Exam: Candidates must submit their CBAP certification application and have it approved before they can take the exam.
- Maintain CBAP certification: CBAP certification is valid for three years, after which candidates must earn Continuing Development Units (CDUs) to maintain their certification.
Benefits Of Getting CBAP Certified
- Recognized industry standard: CBAP certification is recognized globally as a standard for business analysts and is considered a mark of professional excellence in the field.
- Enhance credibility: CBAP certification demonstrates that you have a deep understanding of business analysis best practices, and enhances your credibility with stakeholders, clients, and employers.
- Increase earning potential: CBAP certified professionals typically earn higher salaries than non-certified professionals, as the certification is considered a valuable asset in the job market.
- Career advancement: CBAP certification can help you advance your career by qualifying you for seniorlevel business analyst roles, and opening up new opportunities for leadership and management roles.
- Access to exclusive resources: CBAP certified professionals have access to exclusive resources such as the IIBA community, networking opportunities, and ongoing professional development programs.
- Continuous learning: Maintaining CBAP certification requires ongoing professional development, which ensures that you stay up-to-date with the latest business analysis trends and best practices.
CBAP Training FAQ’s
1. What is CBAP certification?
CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) certification is a globally recognized credential for business analysts who have extensive experience and knowledge in the field.
2. What are the eligibility requirements for CBAP certification?
The Eligibility for PMI-PBA certification, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements, which include a minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience.
3. How long does it take to prepare for the CBAP certification exam?
The amount of time it takes to prepare for the CBAP certification exam varies depending on the individual’s experience and knowledge in the field. However, most candidates spend around three to six months preparing for the exam.
4. What is the format of the CBAP certification exam?
The CBAP certification exam is a computer-based exam consisting of 120 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 3.5 hours to complete the exam.
5. How much does it cost to take the CBAP certification exam?
The cost of the CBAP certification exam varies depending on whether you are a member or non-member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). Non-members can expect to pay around $550 USD, while members pay a discounted rate of around $450 USD.
6. How long is the CBAP certification valid for?
CBAP certification is valid for three years, after which candidates must earn Continuing Development Units (CDUs) to maintain their certification.
7. What study materials are available for CBAP certification?
Study materials for CBAP certification include the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) Guide, CBAP Exam Prep Study Guide, and CBAP Practice Exam, among others.
8. How does CBAP certification compare to other business analysis certifications?
CBAP certification is widely recognized as the most comprehensive and rigorous certification for business analysts. Other popular certifications in the field include CCBA (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis) and ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis).