SAFe® DevOps Course (SDP Certification)
This 2-day interactive course will help technical, non-technical and people with managerial skills work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role and enable them to design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees will work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
We are excited about our partnership and our practice as it will let us help our customers realize the value that Scaled Agile Certifications can bring to their organization.Strategisminc delivers the best-in-class Agile consulting and training services tailored to fit your organization’s needs. Strategisminc training will help you adopt and thrive in agile and deliver state of the art transformations.
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
Completion of this course gives you all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe® DEVOPS PRACTITIONER (SDP) TRAINING.
For more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional. Click the More Exam Details
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certificate of completion
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification upon passing exam
None. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience
Introducing Agile DevOps
Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
Building quality with Continuous Integration
Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
|Month||Agile DevOps||Timing (Sat & Sun)|
|WILL UPDATE SOON|
Each session on the timetable will be live in order to meet your immediate queries and to help you make contributions where necessary.
Each session will be recorded and sent to your Email. However, when you miss a class, you won’t have the opportunity to ask questions or make contributions during the class but you can listen to the questions your colleagues have during the live session.
Yes. Payment is done at the point of registration.
After enrolling for the course on our website, you can make an online payment using any one of the following options:
- Visa Credit or Debit card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
No, it is the attendee’s responsibility if he fails in the test. We offer no refund.