Safe Agile Certification Course Overview
In this two-day course, participants will gain a necessary mix of knowledge and skills to lead a lean-agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). The participants will utilize underlying principles of SAFe® derived from lean, systems thinking, agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Attendees in the class will be exposed to real-time insights and trained to master business agility in order to flourish
in the competitive market. The discussions loom around how to establish an able team with technical agility and organize processes around the value chain. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants explore the merits to adopt a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Participants also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise. This course helps individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- To be equipped to lead transformation to Agile business practices with SAFe
- Grow into a Lean-agile Leader
- Utilize Design Thinking to understand customer needs
- Facilitate Agile Product Delivery
- Lean Portfolio Management implementation
- Participants workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe community platform
- Certificate of course completion
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related
study materials as part of your learning plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
Become a Lean-Agile Leader
Establish Team and Technical Agility
Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
Explore Lean Portfolio Management
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is a complete methodology for large-scale agile project teams
to carry out an agile transformation seamlessly. It provides a guide to work at the portfolio,
large solution, program, and team levels. After implementing SAFe®, businesses are yielding benefits that include:
- 10 – 50% happier, more motivated employees
- 30 – 75% faster time-to-market
- 20 – 50% increase in productivity
- 25 – 75% defect reduction
SAFe® consists of different roles at 4 levels of the organization. The responsibilities
of the Scaled Agile (SAFe®) roles are for team level, program level, large solution level,
and portfolio level
The following individuals will benefit from SAFe® Agilist course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management personnel
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Certified SAFe professionals are recognized globally for their knowledge of SAFe.
Digital badges. Through these digital badges, they can share their online verifiable
certifications online on digital signatures, social media sites, and email signatures.
The badges include metadata describing the qualifications of a Certified SAFe professional.
You can enrol for this course on our website and make an online payment using any of the following options:
- Visa Credit or Debit card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
No, it is attendee’s responsibility if he fails to pass the test. We offer no refund.
The trainers are highly qualified and certified instructors with many years of experience.