Machine Learning Training Course
Machine Learning/Deep Learning for Data Science
According to Forbes ,LinkedIn’s Fastest-Growing Jobs Today Are In Data Science And Machine Learning.
‣ Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, and Big Data Engineers rank among the top emerging jobs on LinkedIn.
‣ Data scientist roles have grown over 650% since 2012, but currently, 35,000 people in the US have data science skills, while hundreds of companies are hiring for those roles.
‣ There are currently 1,829 open Machine Learning Engineering positions on LinkedIn.
‣ Job growth in the next decade is expected to outstrip growth during the previous decade, creating 11.5M jobs by 2026, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
In this program, you’ll take on real world problems by analyzing data sets for insights and presenting findings machine learning techniques. Hands on labs will accompany all topics to maximize your learning experience.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
‣ Collect, extract, query, clean, and aggregate data for analysis
‣ Perform visual and statistical analysis on data using Python and its associated libraries and
‣ Build, implement, and evaluate data science problems using appropriate machine learning
models and algorithms
‣ Use appropriate data visualization to present findings
‣ Identify big data problems and articulate how machine learning technologies are solving these challenges
‣ Apply question, modeling, and validation problem-solving processes to datasets to provide insight into real-world problems and solutions
Certificate: Students will be awarded with a certificate at the end of this course if they are not absent for more than one day and meet expectation of weekly projects as graded by the instructor.
- Programmers who want to become data scientists
- Academic researchers who want to become data scientists
- Mid-career analysts who want to become data scientists
- Recent STEM grad who want to become a data analyst
Key Industry Facts
- Many industries require data skills including: product management, marketing, finance, and operations.
- Data jobs have many titles: data analysts, business intelligence, data scientist, data engineers, data architects
- Data jobs have doubled since 2012
- Salary range for data scientists: $60-120K
*Students will have 4-hour (9AM – 1PM) classes every Saturday and Sunday of each of the 4 weeks.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Week 1: Regression and classification
Week 2: Tree Classifiers
Week 3: Unsupervised Learning
Week 4: Neural Networks and Deep Learning