PMP Certification Weekly Course
PMP Certification Monthly Course
PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is an industry recognized qualification for project managers. PMP validates the experience, education, skill and capability required to lead and direct projects. PMP is the most sought after certification administered by Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
Benefits of PMP Certification Training and PMP Credentials
- Reduced cost to deliver projects.
- Lower risk of schedule delays.
- Early identification of problems and risk mitigation.
- Structured approach to Project Management.
- Improved resource productivity and satisfaction.
- Project success, which builds business success.
- Established measures of success.
- Enables customer focus and satisfaction.
- Optimizes use of resources.
- Establishes quality principles.
- Converts strategic plans into practice.
- Prevention of project crisis.
- Principles, concept and techniques of project management
- How to apply these concepts in real life for effective results
- Process groups and knowledge areas of project management
- Project management processes and how to apply them
- Various internal and external factors, and their influence on the success or failure of a project
- The role of Project Manager and how to overcome the difficulties faced due to complex nature of project.
- Basic concept of project management. How project management creates and enables happy, motivated teams who know their work matters, so do their best work that project management enabled team ensures the right stuff is delivered, stuff that delivers real return on investment, and that makes happy clients.
- Group activities.
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Software Developers
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resources Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
Participants should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
This is a certification offered by PMI (Project Management Institute). The exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Once the training is complete then there will be an online PMP test.
The certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, and participants have four hours to complete it. To maintain your PMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
This will be 8-days online training.
Participants will be taught about
Anybody related to any work field can take this course as project management or managing a project happens in every organization.
Upcoming Batches – Weekend
Upcoming Batches – Weekdays
In this training, you will be taught about details of project and how they are managed. This will be an interactive learning where participants will be given different tasks to perform so that in this way they can apply their theoretical knowledge in practical life.
Participants will be able to pass exam by attending the training carefully and by solving practice papers before taking the exam.
The test is 4hrs long (time-boxed) will 200 multiple choice questions to answer. For more info-read :https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp/exam-prep/changes
Yes, its certification is applicable worldwide.
Strategism provides you with the 35 hours of formal project management education necessary to qualify for the PMP.
Please read through the link for further understanding- https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp/application-tips
Each session will be recorded and sent to your email. However, when you miss a class, you won’t have the opportunity to ask questions or make contributions during the class but you can listen to the questions your colleagues have during the live session.
Yes. Payment is done at the point of registration.
After enrolling for the course on our website, you can make an online payment using any one of the following options:
Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
No, it is the attendee’s responsibility if he fails in the test. We offer no refund.