- Get fundamental understanding of Python and acquire skills to move to machine learning and data science.
- Learn Python basics, data structures, classes, modules, lambda functions and how to work with databases.
- Periodic quizzes and assignments
- Cornerstone project at end of class
- Learn fundamentals
- Build real world web application
- Have a computer with Internet.
- Basic understanding of math and logic.
- NO programming experience required.
Introduction and Basics
Program flow control (If…else, for, while…etc.)
Data structures (Lists, Tuples, Directories, Queues and more…)
Input and Output in Python
Modules and Functions
Classes and Object Oriented Programming
Working with Databases
Intro to Machine Learning libraries
Develop skills and understanding of python to confidently apply for python programming jobs. Set yourself up to learn machine learning and data science.
Python is simple and easy to learn, yet very powerful language. Python is used almost everywhere – in cloud, big data, CICD, automation, machine learning and data science.
This course is designed to cover fundamentals and some advanced concepts of python including machine learning and data science. This class will help you prepare to confidently apply for python programming jobs.
Plenty of sample interview questions and answers will be covered.
You can always send us an email with your queries. Anyone can join our social media and youtube channels, where we post plenty of useful videos and materials.
There will be few make up sessions during the course. You can always attend those make up sessions.
The best way to learn is by building things. Class assignments and projects will help you with fundamentals and become a better developer. You will get a certificate of completion even if you don’t finish the project, we highly encourage participants to complete the project to gain maximum benefit.