This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their powerful position in empowering nimble gathering, program, and adventure achievement in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) utilization. The course covers help of cross-gather participations in help of program execution and decided improvement. It redesigns the Scrum perspective with an introduction to flexible structuring and DevOps practices; the utilization of Kanban to empower the surge of noteworthy worth; and supporting associations with modelers, thing the officials, and other fundamental accomplices in the greater program and task settings.
The course offers significant apparatuses for structure high-performing groups and investigates reasonable methods for tending to Agile and Scrum enemies of examples in the endeavor.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment.
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale.
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns.
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture.
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work.
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value.
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles.
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
The class enrollment incorporates:
- Participant exercise manual.
- Planning and qualification to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) test.
- Course verification of finish.
Participants must go to both days of the course to meet all requirements for the test.
Participants who pass the test will get:
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification.
- A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master computerized identification to advance your achievement on the web.
- A one-year confirmed participation as a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, which incorporates access to the SASM Community of Practice.
- A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master confirmation use manage with SASM affirmation marks.
Access to variety of learning assets to help ensured experts amid their SAFe adventure.
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
- This will be a 2-day online training which must to take is.
- Participants will be taught about the advanced concepts of scrum master.
- The participants will be given course material during session. Different activities will be performed with the active participation of all the participants. They will be given real life examples for better understanding.
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
Facilitating program execution
Improving flow with Kanban and XP
Building high-performing teams
Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
It helps in every type of industry either medical, technical, business or industry.
Each session on the timetable will be live in order to meet your immediate queries and to help you make contributions where necessary.
Each session will be recorded and sent to your email. However, when you miss a class, you won’t have the opportunity to ask questions or make contributions during the class but you can listen to the questions your colleagues have during the live session.
Yes. Payment is done at the point of registration.
After enrolling for the course on our website, you can make an online payment using any one of the following options:
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
No, it is the attendee’s responsibility if he fails in the test. We offer no refund.