5.1 Training (SAFe® Agilist Certification)
Instructor - Led Online Training Program
Hurry! Seats are filling for the current class
Reach us TODAY!
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) Certification Overview
Upcoming Class Dates
WHY YOU NEED A SAFE® AGILIST CERTIFICATION
SAFe Framework concepts that you imbibe during the training will help you apply the same in your daily work. SAFe Agilist certification will provide you with the necessary qualification to excel. SAFe implementation using examples and experiences shared during the training will guide you on how to incorporate product development flow in your organization.
With more than 70% of US Fortune 100 companies actively employing SAFe®, it is clear that the demand for Leading SAFe® is on a constant rise. Earning the Leading SAFe® 5.1 certification from Scaled Agile, Inc. – a globally renowned accreditation body, gives you a major lead over your peers and places you at the helm of Agile transformation in enterprises.
- Leading the transformation
- SAFe® Agilist Certification Training
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
- 2 Days Live – Online Classroom Training
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Get trained by SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Earn 15 PDUs and 15 SEUs in just 2 days
- Membership with Scaled Agile
- Case studies & Simulations
- Soft copy of the course material
- SAFe® Agilist exam fee included
- Receive training for SAFe certification.
- Understand the process of building the Agile Portfolio
- Get a brief knowledge of execution and release value through Agile Release Trains
- Obtain clear knowledge of the Lean-Agile mindset
- Discover ways to undertake Lean-Agile transformation in your organization
- Learn the concept of applying the principles and practice to support SAFe Agile teams
- Understand how to construct delivery pipelines and implement
- Synchronize with the large solution
On completion of SAFe Agile Certification training, you can :
- Apply the principles to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Appreciate and relate Lean-Agile Mindset and principles to your processes
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Continuously delve into and combine your knowledge with current processes
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
Frequently Asked Questions
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is an open source online knowledge base that enables you to implement lean-agile practices at the enterprise level. It offers a simple and lightweight experience for software development.
A Program Increment (PI) can be defined as a timeboxed planning period over which an Agile Release Train schedules and provides incremental value in the form of working, tested software and systems.
Leveraging Agile and Lean principles encourages organisations to evolve, adapt and generate value more efficiently. Agile and Lean methodologies are called upon to help enterprises to move faster and deliver services of more excellent quality in safe and balanced work environments.
Professionals who hold Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) certification gets higher rank in companies and get paid more than any average Information Systems Security Professional.
There are a total of 45 multiple choice questions.
You will have one attempt to pass the exam.
On successful completion of the Leading SAFe® Agilist training, you get access to the SAFe® Agilist exam online. The login credentials are valid for 30 days. Upon passing the exam, you will be awarded the Certified SAFe® Agilist certificate from Scaled Agile.
Exam details are as follows:
- Number of questions: 45 multiple choice
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 34 out of 45 (76%)
- Accessibility: SAFe® Community platform online; web-based and closed book
- Exam cost: The first attempt is part of the course registration fee and must be taken within 30 days after course completion
- Exam retakes cost: Each retake attempt costs $50.00
Learners who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist Certificate
- You will receive a SAFe Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment.
- You will receive a one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice.
- You will receive a SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks.
- You will also get access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
To become a SAFe Agilist, you will need to opt for a comprehensive SAFe Agile certification course, gain in-depth knowledge of the SAFe concepts and take the exam.