PMP Online New
Upcoming PMP Class
4 weekend program ( Sat - Sun from 9 am to 1 pm PST)
Skills You Will Gain
- Project Leadership Skills
- Influencing and negotiation Skills
- Budget and Schedules Management
- Risk Management Skills
- Critical and Problem-solving Thinking
- Successfully Deliver Projects On-time
- Quality and Task Management
- Meetings Management
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
PMP 35+ Hours Instructor-Led Online Training For A Classroom-Like Experience
90 Days Of Unlimited Access To Our PMP Classes / Attend Multiple Classes With No Extra Cost
We train you to get your PMP certification
35 PDUs Offered
Course Completion certification
Exam prep sample questions (Mock exams)
Tailor made program to each individual’s need and capabilities
Best faculty in the field for PMP training
Assessment after each mock by Instructor
FREE Assistance with application completion-do’s and dont’s
RoadMap to PMP
Benefits to get PMP® Certified
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is a widely recognized and renowned certification that demonstrates project management proficiency, adeptness, efficacy, and professionalism. Below we list the Top 8 reasons to get PMP® Certified:
Stand Out from the Crowd
Globally Recognition Certification
Better Job Opportunities
Increases Salary Potential
Handle Challenging Projects
Upgrades your Leadership Skills
More Weight to your Resume
You Can See Our Clients Feedback, What You Say?
"Had a very positive experience with Strategism. Dr.Sam’s energetic & motivating approach & his organised & structured PMP class definitely increases one’s chance to get certified. Highly recommend."
"I recently got my PMP certificate after completing my training from Strategism Inc. Thank you Dr Sam for your expert guidance."
"I took PMP training from Strategism I was connected recently with Strategism. It was very constructive and positive experience. This coursework added lot of value to my skill set and resulted in career growth. I will recommend PMP training through Strategism for IT professionals."
"The instructors were very knowledgeable. There were real life scenarios discussed to clarify the theoretical points. Class exercises were very appropriate."
PMP Certification Course Syllabus
1. Agile Fundamentals
Get an in-depth introduction to the Agile/SCRUM Framework, along with the Project Management Framework and Fundamentals as well. Learn about PMP Process Groups and the revised PMP Exam Content Outline.
- Agile/SCRUM Framework - From Agile Practice Guide
- Introduction to Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Process Groups
- PMP Exam Content Outline
2. Module 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
In this module, you will learn to manage conflict, lead a team, support team performance, empower team members and stakeholders, ensure that team members and stakeholders are adequately trained, build and maintain a team, remove impediments, and build a shared understanding within the team and among stakeholders.
- Project Resource Management / Stakeholder Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Initiation
3. Module 2: Starting the Project
In this module, you will learn to select the appropriate methods to carry out the project, plan and manage scope, budget, resources, schedule, establish project governance and manage project closure.
- Scope and Schedule Management
- Cost and Quality Management
- Procurement Management
- Planning Processes
4. Module 3: Doing the Work
Learn how to execute projects with the urgency required to deliver business value, manage communications and risks and engage stakeholders.
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Executing Processes
5. Module 4: Keeping the Team on Track
Learn how to keep the team on track including managing conflicts, collaborating with stakeholders and applying emotional intelligence to promote performance.
- Keeping the Team on Track
6. Module 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
Learn how to manage compliances, deliver project benefits and value and employ continuous process improvement.
- Team Performance and Closing Project
PMP Certification FAQs
1. What is PMP certification?
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) offers the PMP®, or Project Management Professional certification for project managers. The most coveted and widely recognized professional qualification for project management is called Project Management Professional certification which is the gold standard in project management.
2. Who is a Project Management Professional?
An experienced project manager who is trained and certified to lead teams toward a project goal is known as a project management professional. Being PMP® certified is advised since it aids project managers in advancing their careers by allowing them to apply for the best positions at the most prestigious corporations worldwide. They keep up with emerging technologies, network with other qualified professionals in their industry, and discover the most promising project opportunities.
3. Is PMP Certification Worth it in 2022?
A PMP certification is widely valued across businesses. There is a demand for qualified and skilled project management specialists everywhere there are projects. The value for this credential will only rise as the global economy develops and industries broaden their horizons. As it is crucial to renew PMP certification and earn 60 PDUs Professional Development Units (PDUs) to renew your certification at the end of a 3-year period.
4. What are the benefits of PMP certification?
Here are some benefits of getting PMP certified:
- It enhances the worth and authority of your resume and offers industry recognition
- It helps you earn PDUs that help fulfil Continuous Credential Requirements or CCRs
- It aids in learning and skill development
- It enables you to earn a greater potential salary
- It offers chances to network and builds significant relationships
- It validates your efforts and gives you a chance to show how dedicated you are
5. How to get PMP certification?
We believe a great PMP exam course that enables you to apply for and pass your exam on the first attempt with utmost confidence demands lots of iterations and refinements to make sure all the needs of learners like you are met. With strategisminc, you have a tried and tested learning path that's guaranteed for PMP Exam success.
The entire content ranging from the on-demand course by expert to the 2-week mentor-led study plan and the full-length simulator exams and mock tests for practice have been developed thoroughly by strategisminc experts in collaboration with industry veterans over the past decade factoring in feedback from the several thousands of workshops carried out to date.
Your Path to PMP Exam Success with strategisminc:
- LEARN through Instructor-Led or Self-Paced Learning. Earn 35 PDUs.
- STUDY with our Guaranteed PMP Exam Pass Study Plan, curated by our Program Director. This tried and tested study plan is mentor-led. Apply for your PMP exam only once your mentor is confident about your ability to attend and ace the exam.
- PRACTICE with a Premium Question Bank.
- ASSESS yourself with Mock Exams. Make the best mock test papers.
- GET EXAM-READY with Full-Length PMP Exam Simulations.
- TAKE THE EXAM and ace it in the Very First Go!
If you're looking for step-wise instructions on how to apply to PMI for the PMP
certification, all you need to do is follow the below 6-step process:
Step 1: Register yourself at the official PMI website and submit the credentials for your profile.
Step 2: Attend the PMP certification training for 35 Hours.
Step 3: While this step is an option, we recommend that you consider this. It is to Apply for PMI membership and avail special discounts while scheduling the exams.
Step 4: Within 90 days’ time of registration, fill the online application and submit it. It normally takes 4-5 days for PMI to accept the application, for which you will get an intimation.
Step 5: You can pay the fees after the online application is accepted, and you can then move on to the final step.
Step 6: Once you and your strategisminc mentor are fully confident of your PMP exam-readiness.You can go ahead and schedule the exam.
6. What can I expect to accomplish after completing the PMP course?
After completing the PMP course, you will be eligible to take the PMP exam provided that it meets the other requirements as well. On passing the PMP exam, you will be able to get the PMP designation which is the most valued credential for a project manager. The course also takes you through the latest project management techniques and concepts as approved by PMI.
7. How many PDUs are required for PMP?
You need 35 hours of project management education or 35 PDUs to apply for the PMP credential.
8. How do I pass the PMP Certification Exam?
In this training, you will be taught about details of project and how they are managed. This will be an interactive learning where participants will be given different tasks to perform so that in this way they can apply their theoretical knowledge in practical life.
Participants will be able to pass exam by attending the training carefully and by solving practice papers before taking the exam.
9. How much time is allowed for exam?
The test is 4hrs long (time-boxed) will 200 multiple choice questions to answer.
10. Is Project Management experience required to get the training?
Strategism provides you with the 35 hours of formal project management education necessary to qualify for the PMP.
11. Will the sessions be live or pre-recorded?
Each session on the timetable will be live in order to meet your immediate queries and to help you make contributions where necessary.
12. What if I miss a class?
Each session will be recorded and sent to your email. However, when you miss a class, you won’t have the opportunity to ask questions or make contributions during the class but you can listen to the questions your colleagues have during the live session.
13. Do I have to pay before starting the classes?
Yes. Payment is done at the point of registration.
14. Where am I supposed to submit the fee?
After enrolling for the course on our website, you can make an online payment using any one of the following options:
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
15. Will the company refund the training fee if the attendee fails in the exam in the first attempt?
No, it is the attendee’s responsibility if he fails in the test. We offer no refund, however we help the participant to attend a free class again to prepare for PMP exam.
DR SAM SWAPN
Dr. Sam Swapn brings to the company a formidable reputation of over 25 years in the project management field, having worked as an entrepreneur, consultant, investor, corporate trainer, educator and mentor to several companies and executives in the Bay Area. He also worked as an Agile coach to several start-ups, via implementation of Agile pilot projects.
A multi-dimensional business leader, author and corporate coach, Dr. Sam Swapn Sinha has an illustrious career panning over three decades. He has been the mentor to various senior corporate leaders in the Bay area and holds an enviable portfolio as a startup angel investor. He is a Forbes Technology Council member and Professor at Universities.