Business Analysis Certification Training IIBA ECBA , CCBA & CBAP Business Analysis Certification
1000 USD 799 USD
Live Instructor – Led Online CBAP Certification Schedule
SAVE THE DATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROGRAM
4 to 5 weeks program (Mon - Wed - Thur from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm PST)
Introduction To CBAP Certification
Achieving CBAP certification is a significant accomplishment that demonstrates a high level of professionalism and expertise in the field of business analysis. CBAP holders are recognized globally as leaders in their profession, and the certification can help advance their careers by demonstrating their commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
The CBAP certification also benefits employers by providing a standard of excellence in business analysis that helps them identify and recruit top talent. Organizations that employ CBAP-certified professionals can be confident in their ability to effectively manage business requirements and ensure successful project outcomes.
Why Should You Go For The CBAP Certification?
What Do We Offer
Our CBAP Certification Training Offers The Following
Road Map To CBAP Certification
Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business analysis concepts and definitions.
- Role of the business analyst.
- Business analysis process framework.
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Business analysis planning and monitoring tasks.
- Stakeholder engagement and communication planning.
- Business analysis performance monitoring.
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Elicitation and collaboration tasks.
- Techniques for eliciting requirements.
- Managing stakeholder collaboration and teamwork.
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Requirement’s life cycle management tasks.
- Traceability and monitoring of requirements.
- Configuration management and version control.
- Analysis of the business environment.
- SWOT analysis.
- Business case development.
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Requirement’s analysis and design definition tasks.
- Requirements structuring and organization.
- Techniques for prioritizing requirements.
- Solution evaluation tasks.
- Solution performance assessment.
- Solution acceptance and validation.