PMI – PBA (Professional Business Analysis)
1000 USD 799 USD
Live Instructor – Led Online Introduction to PMI - PBA Certification Schedule
SAVE THE DATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROGRAM
4 weekend program (Sat - Sun from 9 am to 1 pm PST)
Introduction to PMI - PBA
The PMI-PBA (Professional in Business Analysis) certification is a globally recognized credential for professionals who specialize in business analysis. It is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is a leading organization in the field of project management.
The PMI-PBA certification validates the knowledge and skills of business analysts in various areas such as stakeholder engagement, requirements analysis, elicitation, solution assessment and validation, and business analysis planning and monitoring. This certification is ideal for professionals who work in industries such as finance, healthcare, information technology, and government.
To be eligible for the PMI-PBA certification, candidates must have a minimum of three years of business analysis experience, a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least 35 hours of business analysis education. Candidates must also pass a rigorous exam that covers various aspects of business analysis.
Earning the PMI-PBA certification demonstrates a commitment to the field of business analysis, enhances credibility and marketability, and provides access to a network of professionals in the field.
Why Should You Go For The PMI - PBA Certification?
What Do We Offer
Our PMI - PBA certification Training Offers The Following:
Road Map to PMI - PBA Certification
Course Syllabus – PMI - PBA Certification
Benefits of getting PMI- PBA Certified
What Our Customer Say About Us
Beverly Hills CSM Class
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is PMI-PBA certification?
2. What is the PMI-PBA certification exam format and duration?
3. How much does PMI-PBA certification cost?
4. How long is PMI-PBA certification valid?
5. What is the PMI-PBA certification renewal process?
6. How can I prepare for the PMI-PBA certification exam?
7. Will the sessions be live or pre-recorded?
8. What if I miss a class?
- Each session will be recorded and sent to your email. However, when you miss a class, you won’t have the opportunity to ask questions or make contributions during the class but you can listen to the questions your colleagues have during the live session.
- You may also get an opportunity to clear your questions in the upcoming classes post completing the recorded sessions.